Thursday, July 15, 2010

Books in my life

I'm a person that truly enjoys learning from others and lately I've been loving my time with God in the morning along with reading a book to encourage and teach me.


This book is challenging and directing for so many different seasons if life. Some how it has snuck passed me all these years and my friend Elizabeth gave it to me to borrow and it's great! I read for women of any age. It teaches about our role with God, being a wife and a mother.




I started the Beth Moore bible study last night with my friend Stephanie. I've always held the book of Revelation at arms distance with the idea it's too crazy and chaotic and scary so I'll just let be what will be. But Beth presents it as a book of God's Revelation of himself in perfection of the blessings to the world. She encouraged us to constantly pray for a fresh revelation of God daily.

Well that's all! I hope you each get daily time with God and enjoy all the blessings he gives us!!! Blessings upon you today :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Cary said...

Ooo, I might do that Beth Moore study. I wish I was there to do it with y'all!