Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our weekend of fun!

Friday we had a great dinner an game night of Settlers
Of Catan with the Billings while celebrating the news that they are expecting a little one in December!!! So much fun with such dear friends, we miss them so much.

Yesterday while Jordan had to work :( I was able to work on some fun decor stuff for my 3rd grade best friend's bachlorette party, I'm so excited!!! Pictures to come soon of my creative side :)

Afterwards my amazing husband asked me on a date to go:




This is my favorite salad and then we went to see:




Amazing movie! I loved it and think everyone will enjoy this film.

Today I got to go to my friend's, Kate Walker, baby shower. It was so fun seeing her, she is adorable! All her baby gear is too pretty and cute, it was a blast! Jordan worked hard on our yard in this hear, amazing and now we are relaxing and watching:




Busy fun week ahead! Hope you all had a great weekend :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Ali said...

Just catching up with everyone's blog from the last month. 1. I laughed out loud at your poor dining room table. So glad it all worked out. 2. Creative decor? So Fun!