Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kidney stone

Last night around midnight Jordan woke up in severe pain. So we went straight to the ER where they quickly ( I was impressed at how quick) they got him back and gave him some pain meds and ran a couple tests to reveal the kidney stone in his bladder wall.

We finally left the ER at 5:30 this morning. He has passes the kidney stone and we have slept and relaxed all day.


My poor husband was such a trooper through so much pain, I'm so glad he is feeling better!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

kate said...

Oh no!! That CANNOT be fun. I'm so glad you are both home and resting.

Alison said...

so sad to hear that! Andrew had to go to the ER for one while I was in Peru. Glad he's doing better now!

Hayley said...

Oh no! I'm glad he is feeling better.

Hayley said...

Oh no! I'm glad he is feeling better!