Jordan and I have a huge passion for DISNEY WORLD!!! I know you might have been expecting something deeper, but there it is, we love Disney World and all the goodness of being a fun kid! So when we heard that the show: Beauty and the Beast was coming to Fayetteville we knew we would have to get tickets!
So in honor of our Disney fun night, I decided to make it a fun kid night all together. We will be having grilled cheese sandwiches, mac-n-cheese, green beans and chocolate milk for our supper. I found the fun kid plates for $1 at target and grabbed some butcher paper for the table cloth with crayons!
Hope you all can have a little fun this weekend!
4 comments:
Soooo cute, Amber!!! I may have to steal this idea sometime. Hmmmm...I've started brainstorming now! :) Have a wonderful time tonight!
Amber, you are TOO cute!!! I hope your date night was amazing!! We can't wait to see the two of you soon!!
You guys are SO cute! What a fun idea. Keep that sort of stuff up!
I bet Jordan sings along with every song and makes people around y'all uncomfortable:)
Those creative juices are flowing, now aren't they! :) Such a cute and fun idea!
Post a Comment