While in Destin, Fl. Jordan and I had a date night at Baytowne. This is one of Jordan's favorite areas in Destin and I see why. It is the cutest place with all kinds of fun activities that make you feel like you are in a different place than the beach.
Welcome to the Wharf!
On the pier

Having live music and soccer at the same time while hiding from the rain, perfect!

Jordan tried to win this, not such good luck :( but he had fun

You chip from this spot to a floating hole.

Here we were on a giant checkers board. In India there are giant chess boards everywhere and wanted a lady to take our picture with the board included, you can see she thought we were what was important in the photo not the board, oh well.

I'm behind with these pictures because they were on my camera not my phone, more to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment