Monday, July 12, 2010

Beach Family Pics.

We ate at the Back Porch our last evening and is was amazing. Everything I had hoped!

Jordan says this just looks vacation. I feel like it could be a post card that read, "wish you were here". 
Here are some of my favorites taken mostly by the great photographer Jordan: 
Our Wright Parents

I think this picture is beautiful of Pat.

He likes to point the camera in my face and say "smile". A LOT!

3 Generations of Wright Men.

I have only had this man in my life a short while, but I just love him to bits. Great, great face!!!

Me and my man!

Anthony and Lisa, adorable children.

Lynn and Logan

How sweet it is...

Thanks Wright parents for taking us on this trip. It was great and so much fun with the family. We love you!!!

No comments: