Saturday, July 31, 2010

Beauty and the Beast and a SURPRISE!!!!

Our Kid Date centered this main event of Beauty and the Beast! 
*outside Walton Art Center


To all those wondering, yes Jordan sang all before the show and then with great effort whispered his singing once the show began. I was awesome! My most favorite show EVER! 

But that is not where our great date ended to my SURPRISE! We headed out of the Art Center and at some point up Dickson Jordan had me close my eyes and walked me all over the place it seemed. I ended up here: 


and opened my eyes to this cute spot, awesome and to this..

LOOK at that view of Old Main and Dickson St. It was lovely!!!

I was shocked and so happy to be here. Fun way to end our night, but at this point I didn't realize that we were at Dickson St. Inn and staying the night too!

The view from our room and it had it's own balcony.
I'm beyond thankful for my husband and his thoughtfulness for such a special evening. I don't deserve such a great creative man!  Our goal is to stay at a Bed and Breakfast each year for our Anniversary and since year 2 is just a couple weeks away this worked perfect! 

I would recommend this place to anyone. The staff is amazing, the room was lovely and each room has a different decor to it. This is an older home remodeled and it is just exquisite!!!

2 comments:

The DeWitts said...

Pru! What a perfect date! I wanted to see that play when it was in Chicago but it sold out in a day, hope it was a wonderful night! Miss and love you!

The Swanns said...

Ahh! This is SO you guys! I must say I am impressed Jordy. He pulled off a wonderful surprise!