Sunday, December 6, 2009

We need your prayers

We have recently found out that Jordan's dad, Lynn, has cancer. (Those words are scary just to type) He had a CAT scan on Friday, that we don't know the results yet and he is having surgery on Tuesday to remove a mass they found. I think at this point we will know if the cancer has spread and the kind of the path of treatment as of that point. Jordan and I are heading to Little Rock tom. for the surgery. I ask that you would pray that it has not spread, that our great doctor of medicine will heal him and provide peace for us all as we wait. The season of waiting is so hard, and we wait on God now to meet each of us in this family exactly where we need him. Thank you so much for adding his dad and mom, Pat, sister, Kendyl, brother, Logan and us to your prayers in this time of trial. We claim God as our King and trust His ways and draw near to Him as He is our shelter and peace from all harm. Blessings and love to you all!

1 comment:

Mary Virginia said...

That call that your parent is sick is so scary! I am praying for you guys and that you feel the Lord's presence!