Yesterday, Jordan got off work and was so excited that he wanted us to open our presents right then! We are having "our" christmas, with our annual ornament making, tomorrow and watching a Christmas movie before heading down to central arkansas for all of our festivities down there. We can't wait to celebrate with our families and to have some down time to hangout with family and friends the week after christmas!
Jordan's wrapping
I'm so gross after work, but me and the tree!
My new Bible, it's gorgeous and...
has my NEW name, I don't have one and I was so excited!!!
Jordan's gift
And he added the stars to my AMAZING Nativity scene, I love this, thanks mom and dad for it last year!
(Sidenote: I'm in a different outfit because I took the photo with my stars tonight after dinner with Joe and Elizabeth Ray at Hugo's-yummy!)
Yeah Baby Jesus!!!! Thank you for coming and saving me from this world and loving me so much to forgive all my sins!
1 comment:
I love your nativity it is so beautiful!! I love Willow Tree! Merry Christmas, hope you and your family have a very blessed one!
Post a Comment