Last Sunday after a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday we came back home and finished our decorating for the season of the birth of our KING!!!!! We are so excited to celebrate this season of His birth with joy, thanksgiving, decorations, and lights as he is the light of the WORLD!!!
Our Kitchen table:
The kitchen
My amazing Nativity given to me by my parents
I love our stockings, Thanks Mrs. Helen and a stocking for Mello!
Thanks Mrs. Shad for my great tree skirt, I love it!
Some of my favorite ornaments on the tree:
We wish you all a joy filled season of celebrating Jesus Christ and all the goodness He brings to this world!!! Love you!
3 comments:
i love all decorations pru! your place looks so cozy! all you need is a big cup of hot cocoa and twas the night before christmas and you will be set! love you
So cute! I love the tree skirt...I've never seen one monogrammed. That is a great gift!
And I love your nativity set, as well. It seems your taste, like if I saw it at the store, I would have thought, "this looks like Amber."
Miss you!
I love all of your decorations! I just received a blog award from a friend of mine and passed it on to you...hope you'll do it if you have time. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment