Meg and I senior year
Your hair was so long and mine so short
awww sweet friends
I always get honked at in my car when Meg is with me, not sure what that means????
the most selfless, servant during my wedding season. She was such a great help to make this time so special for me.
She looks good in black too, really in anything-I'm always asking to borrow clothes from her closet!
Glad I'm the bride because she is soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love you Meg!
Great group of girls that had so many memories in this house, whoo hooo room 316!
The Traveling Sisterhood, we seem to always go together anywhere and I love that about you all!
Ali just got engaged! Meg has a bday and Mar is about to celebrate year 2 of marriage, yeah girls!!!!!!!
Celebrating my dear friend Megan's birthday today! She is an amazing woman that I'm so thankful to have close in my life to help me through life and encourage me with no boundaries through anything! She knows me well and always knows exactly what I need like, chocolate, walks when you find your grandma is sick, a morning of just coffee and the couch, a day trip to visit you 2 hours away, she is truly just great!




No comments:
Post a Comment