Well people, I have made Banana Pudding from SCRATCH!!! Yep, that's right, no jello packets for me, but from scratch and it was AMAZING! I learned from my sister in law, that anything made from scratch is just way better and SOOO true. Thanks to my mother in law and this handy cookbook she gave me, I made this pudding and felt like a real chef!
Lynn started his Chemo treatments today and ask for your prayers for the whole family, for him his strength and Pat her strength to take care of him during this season. He will receive treatment for 9 weeks and then a PET scan that we pray reveals this disease to be cured and we pray for our great doctor, our Lord to cure him and walk with him through this time.
Love to you all!!!
AND....HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY MARIETTA AND KENT MCCLURE!!!!
THANKS FOR SHOWING US THE ROPES OF THIS MARRIAGE THING :)
2 comments:
Mmm...that looks so good. Another reason why you should move to St. Louis: to make me desserts!
Bravo! It looks super yummy!
Post a Comment