We have found out that my father-in-law, Lynn, has the form of testicular cancer that is very curable and that at this point in time they are hoping he will not have to have another surgrey but that with chemo the cancer can be killed!!!!! Praise to the Lord for His goodness and breath of fresh air in this situation. Lynn is such a strong man and I know he will use God's strength to persevere through this trial and I ask that you would pray for him as this treatment begins and works through his body and for the family to be filled with peace and joy from our Father above as we desire our father here to be better! Thank you so much for all of your prayers, our family has been covered in them and the presence of our God has been near.
Also, Jordan got a raise today, thank you Lord for your provision for our family and for sales for Jordan. He has been working so hard for this company and I'm so proud of him!!! We are going on a celebratory date to Bonefish tonight, yummy!
Happy Weekend to you, lots of love from us!
Cherry Clafoutis
13 hours ago
2 comments:
I just want to give an amen to the greatness that is Bonefish!!
So glad to hear all the good news!!
Glad to hear it! Thanks for updating!
Post a Comment