Hey all, well Lynn's surgrey went great and just routine is what the doctor said. We were told that there is another mass in his lower abdomen that needs to be removed. All the pathology reports will come back Friday and I believe we should hear from an Oncologist about either going to the University of Indiana to remove the mass, have chemo, or both? So we wait to know the plan of attack, but man my father-in-law is one strong man. He has been a champ through all these obstacles, it's amazing to see his spirit so strong and filled with peace. Over the past few days I've seen more actions of Christ all around us and have felt the deepest sense of peace from His abounding love for our family from all the prayers. You ask people to pray, you hope they remember, but I tell you all that through your efforts, we truly have felt the presence of God and know He is so good even for this season. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for praying for us as we overcome this trial and rejoice along the way with you all that our God is good!!! love you!
1 comment:
I have been praying EVERY DAY! I know our BIG God will do BIG things. I love you sweet girl.
Post a Comment