This year we got to spend Thanksgiving with the Pruett family and will be spending Christmas on the gorgeous slopes of Colorado with the Wright family. We had a great time with them and loved seeing everyone, here are some photos of our fun family day that we were so thankful for!!!!
Alex, my cousin's son, he is the cutest kid. We all had so much fun with him and next year there will a be a little brother to join us, yeah!!!
Our little family!
The yummy food!!! Thanks mom!
The Pruett/Wright family photo
Dean, Andrea, Adele, and Robert: sibling photo that just doesn't happen a lot.
Cutting the turkey!
Our lovely table, I'm so proud of my momma's decor!
My mom and I, she is looking so good and can run my butt into the ground, I've got to get with it!
1 comment:
1. Your hair looks great. Honestely.
2. Way to go Adele on the dining room.
3. Mellow has grown so much!
Post a Comment