Sunday, October 18, 2009

Never thought I'd add this to my list...


Friday I left work early and was heading to meet Jordan at the gym when as I was turning to leave saw a red truck fly through the stop sign and hit this jeep and with my own eyes saw a car flip over. A moment of Grey's Anatomy rushed over me as I dailed 911 to get the ambulance there and ran across the road to check on the man in the car. Me and two nurses who were driving ran to the jeep and watched the man crawl out. I feel like I've seen a real miracle, he should not have been able to do this. Anyhow, never thought I'd add to my list of life experiences: Car flipping over.

That evening we went to Logan's game and watched him to a victory for CAC! It was freezing but so much fun! Kendyl came down last weekend and I hadn't had a chance to add the newest Wright Family Photo, everyone looks great, I love my family!

Driver's side

Passenger, thankful there wasn't one.

at Logan's game


Logan's Fan Club


The Wright Family: We love you all so much!!!!




1 comment:

marietta said...

You cut Logan's head off! But your jacket is cute. Also - did the place where you got Mello's sweater have dog shampoo - that sign said "Pet Head!" Strange Amber....