
This week Jordan and I took a free coupon that FAC-Fayetteville Athletic Club, was offering to try the gym and we have gone everyday and loved it! It's Friday and we are making it a priority to meet eachother at the gym right when I get off work. I'm really proud of us and think we will join. It's nice because you can pay month by month so we have said that if we don't use it we will lose it!
There is a sidewalk cafe called Camilles that is amazing!!! So we have quickly developed the habit of working out and then going there to eat supper. It's salads, sandwiches, and wraps.
We have had a great week and are loving our new routine. Tonight we get to go watch Logan play football and then tomorrow we are going to eat supper for a late bday dinner for me at James at the Mill, we both have never been so we are excited to try it!
HAPPY FRIDAY! :)
1 comment:
They have a Camille's here, and I love it, too. Those are my favorite places. There's a new place by our house that you would love...next time you come to visit, I'll take y'all. Hint, hint.
Oh, and happy birthday, Mrs. Adelle! You do have a great mom. She just glows when she talks about you and Luke. That's my favorite when moms do that.
Post a Comment