Sunday, October 18, 2009

Birthday Date and a New Grill!


This weekend Jordan took me on my 25th birthday date to James at the Mill. We would have gone last weekend but I had food poisoning and so we postponed our date. This was such a nice dinner and we had blast! I'm so thankful for a husband who loves me so much and came up with a great date place!

We also bought a grill this weekend and today, Sunday, while I cleaned the house, deeped cleaned! Jordan built his grill!!!! He did such a great job and we had a wonderful chicken and veggie supper w a smore dessert! Such a fun weekend together and lots of little things around the house got done!
Us at James at the Mill


The Restaurant





The mess from the grill...


Mello is watching Jordan intently, it's almost finished!


And it's done! Way to go love!!!


My dog has even taken after Fantasy Football :)












No comments: