Sat. morning mom and I got up and went for a workout, so proud of us! Afterwards we showered and relaxed till it was time for us to go get our bday facials. Gosh, we felt like new women! We had a delicious lunch at Hog Haus, getting our favorite salads before spending the afternoon together before she left. I always hate it when my mom leaves, but I know it won't be long till we get to hangout again. She is a great woman and we have a blast together!
My mom left here and met my dad in Russellville to watch Luke play flag football, he is in the state tour, Go LUKE! But while there they looked a car for my mom and she got her a new lexus! I'm so excited for my mom who has given so much to her family our whole lives gets to be spoiled now! I love it! Love you mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment