Sunday, October 11, 2009

My 25th Birthday Celebration Continues!

My 25th Birthday was this past Tuesday and it was PERFECT!!! I woke up and went to work and Jordan surprised me with Jason's Deli, my favorite place to eat for lunch! Then my parents sent me flowers at work, loved it! They have always sent flowers to school, work, KKG House, really anywhere, they send them and it's one of my favorite things to get! 

My husband made me my favorite dinner, pot roast, and baked me a cake. He got me Mello, who is the best puppy of all time! He also picked up for me an antique oil and vinegar set that looks awesome. He got me a gift certificate to the antique store so we could have a date and go shop! We were planning on having a nice birthday dinner out on the town this past Friday but due to me getting food poisoning from Arby's that part got post-poned till next weekend, so the birthday celebration continues! 

My Wright family came in town this weekend for the game and my Wright Mom had the sweetest idea to order me a Rick's Bakery cake for all of us to celebrate, so thoughtful and so yummy! :) I had a lovely bday and all day at work my old people reminded me that I am still just a kid and that they can't remember what they did, so I better take note! So here's to being 25!!!!!
My gifts when I got home...
dinner with our "birthday" plate...
oh how I love my pot roast, my grandma would be proud! 
playing with Mello, this is an action shot-lovely! 
These 2 sweet girls, Molly and Julie, came over to bring me a cute little cake to celebrate with me. I love them so much and have loved getting to spend time with them for the past year. These are 2 amazing women that God will use in great ways for His Kingdom!!!
Mello made it up the stairs for the first time on my birthday! I was talking to Jill and up he went, it was so funny, but way to go Mello! Now we just need to teach him how to get down. He goes up and can't come down, so he whines at the top :(
My birthday! 
Me and my cake this weekend! It was gorgeous! 

No comments: