We had a week of firsts....
Our 1st time to eat Chinese food together...yeah for Hunan,yummy


Our 1st time at a Natural's game and we were right up front!


These guys are for the St. Louis Cardinals and are working hard to make it BIG.

Jordan acting like he's in the dugout, not good enough acting though, haha

I don't think you can tell, but this was a flying Go Cart, random and we laughed so hard!

Our 1st time to cook pancakes!

Breakfast for dinner, yum!

Marietta do you like this rooster? I thought of you!

We found these cool helmets when we were hanging out with our friends Kyle and Kara after church.

We have had a low key, lazy weekend and it is lovely! Jordan is about to start his last week of College, yeepie, I'm so proud of him and all of his hard work this year! It's crazy to still have so many 1st's when we are about to celebrate our 1 year. Love this man more and more, hope you all have a wonderful week!
3 comments:
I DO like the rooster! Looks like ya'll had a fun weekend!
Hey! This is my very first comment on a blog...lucky you! Good pick on the new layout design - cute!
hahaha. Meg commented. I can't explain why that made me laugh...it just did - wierd me.
Post a Comment