Saturday, August 22, 2009

Julie and Julia/Cafe Rue Orleans

Last night Jordan planned for us to have a date and it was lovely. We have had a busy week so it was nice to spend some time together. We went to see Julie and Julia which I LOVED! I think everyone should see it. I never got bored with and found it a little inspiring for this non-cook who truly thinks life is just too busy to work and cook, I still can't master this...maybe some day? Then in light of the movie having a "french" flare Jordan wanted us to eat at a "french" restaurant, but the closest thing he could come up with was Cafe Rue Orleans, it was okay with giant portions so we left with 3 to-go boxes, food all week! Again, no cooking for me :) Afterwards we shared the TV between Project Runway and the 1st Dallas Cowboy Pre-Season game, which showed off their new stadium.

It was a fun night and now I'm at work, due to the fact that I was off last Monday. My mom and dad will be up here around lunch time to eat with us and spend the afternoon. I'm really excited to see them and to show my dad our home, he still hasn't seen it. I ask you to pray for Jordan a job, he is working so hard to find a job since he recently graduated and we are waiting patiently for God to open the perfect door for and for us. Thank you! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: