We have had such a great weekend celebrating Jordan's graduation. I'm so proud of him for working so hard this past year to finish school and he has made it! Here he comes working world, get ready!!!!!
Friday, we set up his new golf range in our little yard. It works really nice and will save money from going to the range-such a smart man! That evening we went with Blake Brewer and his girlfriend Amanda, Joe and Krysten to the grape festival in Tontitown. We ate Italian food, rode the Farris Wheel and played carnival games.
Sat. his family came up to celebrate with us with a dinner at Ruth's Chris, amazing and then we had a few friends over to celebrate with cake and a game of WhooNu. I love the Wright family and we had a blast with them all weekend. Jordan got a watch, picture, and golf club for his graduation gift. The adorable cake was from Rick's, I LOVE RICK'S!
Here's our new golf range....
1 comment:
LOVE the cake - super cute. And of course I love the lamp shade :)
Post a Comment