I have taken off today, tomorrow and Monday for some rest and to celebrate our
1st WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
This morning I woke up at 630, but man it felt good! I think that's a sad stage in my life, haha. But I woke up and went and got a starbucks and enjoyed this lovely morning weather. And now I'm sitting on my couch watching Good Morning America and waiting for Regis and Kelly. I'm so excited to have this day to rest and piddle around my home.
We leave tomorrow to go to Silver Dollar City for part of our wedding anniversary getaway! I've never been and it's been ages since Jordan has so we thought this would be fun before we spend a couple of nights at a Bed and Breakfast in Eureka Springs called The Cottages. I'm really excited to get a way and have some fun with my husband. I can't believe it's been a year already, it has been a year of laughter, new memories, growth and greater amounts of love for one another than thought possible. I'm excited and thankful to spend the rest of my life with this man!!!!


3 comments:
Lazy bones....love it!
I love SDC! Have fun on your trip. You guys deserve it...congratlulations! Ride Fire in the Hole once for me!
Congrats on your first anniversary! I love the sound of your morning...some of my favorite things, too!
Post a Comment