Jordan and I have had a wonderful, fun, growing, and never lacking in excitement 1st of year of marriage. It's been great walking through life with this man and us just trying to find our path together. We had a blast taking some time to laugh together and rest together this past weekend. We pondered on all the funny, good and bad times, we had them both, yep! We are learning and will continue in the year's ahead to learn more and more as it goes on, I love this man and am so thankful for our time together this past weekend, we really did have a blast!
Here are some gorgeous flowers from Tyrone and Julie, my relatives from England who came to our wedding last year, we miss them and can't wait to get across for a visit!

We got these 4 items that were worth $640.00 for only $120.00, we couldn't believe it and the money went to support Peaceful Families a center up here.

Our fun day at Silver Dollar City, more photos to come. We had a great time riding and filling our bellies with food.

We then went to Eureka Springs to stay 2 nights at these adorable cottages. I loved this place! It was lovely and reminded me of England. We had great breakfasts and just lounged around in the gardens and went on walks around Eureka it was great!

Here's our 1 year cake, it was tasty and really sweet!

Here we are at Ermelio's, where we ate on our Anniversary. We had a wait so we played our favorite game, Gin and I won :)

We this cute little white box was on the alarm when I woke up on our anniversary. Jordan got me DIAMOND EARRINGS!!!!! I couldn't believe and just freaked out when I saw them. I love them and am so thankful for them. They are lovely and will be worn everyday! I got him some golf lessons and golf shirts, we completely out did me!

Oh, I love them. Thanks honey!

**more photos to come, but here is a glimpse of our 1st Wedding Anniversary Weekend, it was just PERFECT!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got the earrings! Jordan told us that he got them for you at the Buffalo.
Post a Comment