Sunday, July 7, 2013

Destin Trip 2013

A couple of weeks ago we went to Destin with our Wright family-our annual trip and it was a blast! We got to fly and both boys did awesome, I'm so thankful for good little travelers. Our 1st place to eat out was Cafe 30A and it was yummy. Then we spent the evening playing in seaside, I love this little town! 

 keepin it real-I had a delicious lobster staring at me at this point and had to wait

 beach fun in the kid pool till the last 2 days and we couldn't keep him out of the ocean "big wave" 
 little man hung out inside, he is such a sweet little guy
 Cooper's 1st putt-putt experience! Pops, KK, Dad and Coop all went
 i love their matching swimsuits

 KK had a chat going all week: "Where are we going?" she would say and Coop would always respond, "to the beach"-sweet sweet memory. he had so much fun with KK!
 wonderful grandparents! So thankful my boys have them
 4 generations of Wright men! 

No comments: