Thursday, July 25, 2013

Baby Brooks is 2 months old!




this little fella is closer to 3 months at this point, but I'm trying so hard to just stay on top of as much as I can-it's crazy around! 

Brooks is such a delight and a wonderful baby. He has a sweet,calm, peaceful presence about him that I hope he continues to have. This month he measured 95th for length and 90th for weight, I can tell he is so much bigger. I get anxious at how fast life seems to go watching him grow these past 2 months already. He is wearing 3-6 month to help with length, wearing size 2 diapers, goes 3 1/2-4 hours between feedings, crashes every night at 8 and I won't hear from till 3-4 typically. He goes just everywhere without a fuss unless he gets hungry. He has transitioned this month back to work with me and is doing great up the clinic. Brooks loves talking to us and my gosh his grin is gorgeous. Cooper still is learning to be gentle, but loves him so much. Tonight Brooks started to fuss a bit and I come around the corner to find Cooper holding a bottle to his mouth and telling me, "Crooks eat momma". My heart is completely full being their momma and living life with them-thank you Lord for this journey! 

No comments: