Since we had just gotten home and I just finished my 1st week back to work, we decided to stay here for the 4th. We woke up that morning and headed to the pool and had such a wonderful day as a family. we came home for a rest and then went back to watch fireworks. Both boys' 1st fireworks show and they did good. Not a sound from Brooks and Cooper has just not sure. He was crying, clapping, yelling, cheering, it was too funny watching him watch the "pretty fire"
waiting on fireworks
Cute pic with Cooper
but let's be honest, most look like this...
playing paper dolls with Channing as we wait-whatever keeps him occupied!
looks like Cooper is about to choke Brooks, but he was saying "pat-pat", it's his gentle touch :)
and I know there is a shadow, but this little fella turned 2 months today and his grin is one to melt my heart completely. I'm so smitten with him. He is such a good little baby and tolerates so many bumps and bruises already from big brother. I have enjoyed his little bitty baby season so much and feel like this month just launches him into constant changes-so thankful God picked us to have him in our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment