Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cooper is 2!!!

We had Cooper's 2nd birthday party a couple of week's ago and it was a blast. Having a summer birthday is awesome-lots of wet activities outside and these kids are so happy! We had a Disney Cars theme-more precisely a "tractor tipping" theme. Cooper had so much fun and it is such a joy to see him really enjoy his friends. He kept saying "my birthday party" and telling people he was "2". He wanted to eat his cake before a hotdog and enjoyed opening gifts this year. I think for Christmas I'm going to just get him lots of things to open-he loves the opening process! 



















and our lively little guy is 2! Such a fun weekend. We started it friday with tons of help from my parents to get ready for the party and a little family swim party at the club with La Huerta-so fun. maybe a new tradition :) Now, this weekend we are POTTY TRAINING! I believe Cooper is so ready-I am so not, but here we go! 

No comments: