Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentina's Day Fun 2013

We started our day of sharing the love at Rick's with our buddies!








I then took Cooper to Barnes and Noble to pick out a Valentine's book. He gets a version of Its a Small World ;)

Playing w their Legos.










Then we played all afternoon before his fancy date with Ferrin! Ferrin watches Cooper at my clinic and loves him so much and we love her. She is such s blessing to our family!!!
Not sure about the bow tie



At dinner,







While they had their date we got to go have ours. We went to Bordinos and SLOWLY at dinner. We spent 2 hours there just talking and taking our time, it was perfect!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

kate said...

That last picture of Cooper is awesome. I've stared at it several times already. And I CANNOT believe you are in your 3rd trimester! I have been thinking of you tons lately, and I just miss you. Love you, friend!