Monday, February 4, 2013

Jan recap!

I'm just all kinds of behind on here! I had a full month of fun with Cooper! He turned 18 mos and has moved to a big boy bed!! Not by my choice but bc he jumps out of crib. I'm almost done with his new big boy room and will post pics soon:) here are some fun Cooper pics this month:

Since we have changed rooms, Elliot the Elephant, is his bestie!


Nap time!! Whatever....


Giving Ferrin some love at Pippi's birthday party!


Loves bath time! Truly a little fish :)



And this past weekend we got to see all grandparents and aunt and uncles-it was wonderful!! Pop had to change a light and Cooper told him he would just take care of it, ha!


This month we also got to celebrate the births of McCall Martin and Gideon and Max Hill!!!









Love these kiddos so much and am so excited for all the fun to come!

Here's to a quick little catch up :) I'm crazy busy chasing Cooper, he's such a boy! And I'm 27 weeks and just chugging along in the big belly world!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: