COOPER'S BIG BOY ROOM COMPLETED!!!!
His train table, bins and chairs were made from a family in Springdale. The bins have wheels on them so he can easily pull out his toys. I love this extra spot of storage. And of course we talk about all the fun places mom and dad have been and all the places we hope to go with Cooper when we are talking "going" with the choo-choo
I love Cooper's reading corner and so does he. I bought a plain chalk board from Hobby Lobby and Bistro Chalk Markers to write on it. I attached it with velcro to the wall so I can pull it down and let me color, draw and write. The shelf was made by Stephanie Peters with his name on it and I love it!
I have the most talented seamstress. I sent her an idea of what I wanted the valance to look like and she brought it to life. Her name is Mrs. Lisa and if you ever need anything I can send you her number. She is also working on a slipcover for Brooks' new room
I used the table from Cooper's nursery, painted by Pam Nolen. Stephanie Peters made his bed. Bedding from Pottery Barn Kids Outlet-thanks for Emily Bell :) and I painted the "Cooper" letters and found them at Hobby Lobby.
Leah Martin from Unfadingbeauty created this poster for me that I had framed. My sweet friend and woman who discipled me in college: Stephanie Qualls, had this quote and shared it with me years ago and I LOVE it. It's the perfect touch to his room and my prayers for who both my boys will become. I framed it at Hobby Lobby with a metal navy frame and plexiglass so they can't destroy it :)
Cooper loves this corner. Lots of golfing and shooting hoops!
I love how his little space has come together and he loves it so much! I'm not good at linking up everyone that helped me get this room together, but if you need any information don't be afraid to ask. I have found so many talented people in our area! Now on to Brooks' nursery :)
No comments:
Post a Comment