Sunday, February 10, 2013

18 mos family fun!!!

 well this belly shot is at 22 weeks and I'm now 28 weeks, but it's all I've taken-probably on purpose :) way more excited for this baby to get here than this pregnancy, necessary but so excited to have this little guy join our crazy fun world!
 And this is my monkey most of the time! He has such a big personality, I love it!
 Elle and Asa came over to watch the Super Bowl last weekend, Cooper loves his buddies!
 Here he is saying "SOOOOOO BIG"
 Twinkies with his dad-aren't they the cutest?!?!?!?!
 Here's a 28 week belly with my little man
 1st Haircut: no I didn't cry. He was having so much fun in this police car. Hope it's the last time I see him in one for the REST of his life :) haha. I cried much later though at all the Big Boy transitions he seems to be going through these days and my hormones are starting to get the best of me.

Family photo with our little man. I do think he looks so cute. One of my new favorite things he does these days is lean over and give me hugs and kisses without asking. He will grab my face and kiss me-melt my heart! 


No comments: