So when I surprisingly found out I was pregnant with #2 I surrendered to God's beautiful plan in building our family. Pregnancy always draws me so close to God, to trust Him with all He desires for this child. I will enjoy all the days He gives to let me be a momma to my children. I have to hold them loosely and him tightly or I'll lose my mind with fear for them.
We are full of thankful hearts to welcome another to our family. These little souls are so precious to me and I pray, pray, pray they follow Jesus with all their hearts! Their dad and I look forward to so many fun family moments together and are so excited for another baby!!!

I'm so blessed to be this boy's momma! It's really a lot of fun!
Last weekend we got to play w nana and papa and it was awesome!!!


Trip to the pumpkin patch. He loves the little pumpkin!


Swinging w papa joe joe

We got to see Emmett, my bestie Jill's nephew-so fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment