Sunday, October 14, 2012

Chili Pepper 10K

This weekend we had Jordan's buddy Justin and fiancé, Hannah, stay with us and we had a blast! I'm so excited about their wedding in June!

Jordan and Justin both ran their 1st 10K! It was such a fun run and we got to see them a lot to cheer them on!

Before the race



1st lap


2nd lap




Cooper and I cheering on dad!



All done!!!




Group shot, so fun!



Cool chili pepper shirts


We also had Jordan's parents in town! We ate and baked yummy food. Jordan and his dad went to the game and Pat and I cooked!

Today was a lazy family Sunday and it was perfect! Chili dinner tonight in honor of the chili pepper.

Jordan runs his 1st 1/2 marathon in Conway in a couple of weeks and I'm so proud of him!

Blessings and peace over the busy week ahead!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: