Stats:
Weight 23lbs-50th percentile
Height 31 1/2 in-75th percentile
Head 18 1/4
Growing strong!
I seem to just be in awe with all he can do. He's now running and dancing and climbing on everything!
New words are happening daily and its so fun to watch him learn. He knows mama, dada, nana, papa joe joe, pops, kk, book, block, cookie, mickey, cars, more, bite, night-night, kisses, dog, lots of animal sounds and lala for Elmo. He still needs to improve his articulation but that will come w time :) the therapist in me. He knows when we go to work and see his work buddies. He knows shoes mean we get to go bye-bye and he brings me his shoes when he is ready to go.
He's a clever little boy and pushes his limits often. "no-no" and time out are used around this home frequently along with a good whoopin as needed. I say that full of love :)
He's not a big cuddler except at night before bed w me. We sing, pray and read. I love it! He loves loves loves his bed. When he's tired he will ask for his milk or tell you night night and walk to his to his room.
He's started to go through a clingy phase w me, which is typical. He loves being outside and in his wagon!
I have so much fun being his momma and love every min of it! Cooper brings such a delight to my life that words can't express my thankfulness for him!!!! He's a blessing and I'm loving my life with him daily! Thank you Father!
As for baby 2 to come in May. :) I'm 12 weeks on tues and have an appt Monday to check on this little nugget. I haven't read one thing about being pregnant this go around but am excited more for the future of our family. I praise God for building our family to how it can bring Him the most glory and through us we strive to do so!
Hey you!

Dad busted out the basketball goal and it was a huge hit!

And this photo is him coming down off the table after I walked in to him standing right on top of it, really Cooper?!?

Happy weekend! Lots of fun for us ahead :)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment