Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wright family weekend!

Thursday Kendyl flew in to spend the weekend with us. Friday morning Lynn and Pat got here and we all, along with Logan went to lunch at Sassy's then to mall to walk around. Friday night we went to hibachi and cooper loved it! Great way to entertain a kid at dinner!!!

Sat. We enjoyed a yummy breakfast after Jordan ran 10 miles! I'm so proud of him!!!! We got ready and went to lunch on the square and walked around there. Gorgeous weather! Pat and I stayed home w cooper during the game and I learned to cook her famous chicken pot pie!

Today was filled with resting and being outside! Cooper got a wagon and he loves it!













Tonight we had a couple college girls over for dinner and oh how we love serving them and praying for them! We get to do this every other week and we are so excited to open our home to them! Thankful for a church that connects us with College kids!

Have a great week everybody! May you be blessed!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

SarahB said...

Amber- What a fun weekend! I just needed to tell you that I am so impressed with your man! And he looks SO good (in a very, platonic, I'm in love with my own husband kinda way...) :) But seriously- pass it along to him. Me and Stephen were just talking about how great he looks in that picture! Way to go Jordan!