Friday, September 2, 2011

Fun with friends!!!

This week Cooper had a lunch date with Reese and Campbell, two adorable almost 1 year olds, thanks Leah and Kate-we had a blast!

Then yesterday our bible study babies from the past year decided to start a weekly play date! We went over to Elizabeths and just hung out and ate a yummy brunch! I'm posting all these pics Elizabeth took just because it's funny to try to get 5 babies under 1 to look right at a camera.

Youngest to oldest




Cooper, Tatum, Ellery, Tucker and Asa




Cooper is for sure yelling here! This boy is relentless when it's time to eat.



Probably the best if we can photoshop my hand out :)



This weekend is going to be filled with family fun and razorback football!!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I absolutely LOVE these pictures!!! I miss all of yall sooo much, and I can't wait to see yall again!! Precious pics!