Sunday, September 4, 2011

1st Razorback Game/ 1st ER visit


This weekend Cooper had an event filled one. We were so excited to begin football season and cheer on the Hogs! Gramma, Pops and Aunt KK came for a weekend visit which was so fun! We got to hangout and rest together along with a wonderful brunch today!
I decorated my table with all these Razorback dishes we got when we got married.

Gramma and Pops






GO HOGS GO!

Also in this weekend we had our 1st trip to the ER. Gramma and Cooper fell which ended in him hitting his head so just to be safe we wanted him to get checked out. He cried, but was acting normal and did wonderful for all his checks at the hospital. Gramma is still not feeling well and hopefully this week she can get better!
Dad and Cooper waiting for doctor

Me and my baby! Oh, how I love him. He nursed at the hospital, slept and played.

rest time before his CT scan
him getting his scan. I was nervous to do this, but when they told me he could act normal and still have bleeding, I got concerned and just wanted to make sure. We had a good report and today has been wonderful and typical for him. We love this little guy so much! Praise God that him and Gramma are okay, that was scary!!!

Tomorrow is Labor Day and I'm looking forward to a visit with my dear friends Emily and Amy Bell!!!



No comments: