Friday, September 16, 2011

My 2 Month Memories!

The second month has come and gone so swiftly! Things continue to get better and better as I learn more about Cooper. He has started to grin when we talk to him and oh I just love it. He has started to really "talk" to the important things in life: fans, lights, and stuffed animals-it's cute. 
-he weighs around 13lbs, we go to the doctor next Tues, so I'll know then. He has grown an inch and is now 22 in. 
-he eats every 3 hours, but at night will go a 6-7 hour span. he has slept through the night twice and I'm wondering how to get that to happen more ! :) last night he took 7oz. from a bottle! most of the time he takes 5oz from a bottle so I'm assuming that's how much he nurses too. 
-nursing is going great and is now easy, yeepie! lots of patience, pain and hard work has finally gotten me to this point that it's easy and pain free now.
-he does great in a car seat and on our long travels to central ar.
-he is wearing 3 month clothes:i've learned Gerber and Gymboree run small as their 3 months are snug. Lots of Carter's 3 months and I love Gap-they give the weights (I think), size 1 diapers
-we are using the sleep sacks and leaving your hands out now. You are beginning to move all over the crib. you love the mobile and things that dangle in front of you
-you love bath time and we do this every night to help with your night time routine
-you have your first cold/cough and all I can do make you mad by doing saline drops at every diaper change, you hate this. 

**I understand these blogs are long and blah to most, but I will enjoy having some sort of memory and reference for the future. :) 






 this little boy giggles so much at his dad. Jordan will dance and sing and man does it make him light up. lots of fun to come for Cooper with his dad!



2 comments:

kate said...

Not long and blah to me! Happy 2 months!!!

Lauren Lashlee said...

He is precious Amber!! You are doing a great job little momma!!