Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend in review

We had a wonderful weekend at home. Yesterday we got to go celebrate Reese Walker's 1st Birthday!!! This party was absolutely beautiful and so special to celebrate with this family!

After the party Cooper got to spend the afternoon with Nana and Poppa Joe. I watched the game from home while Jordan went.

Jordan and Joe had an awesome tailgate, way to go boys!



Today we had a great morning at church and Cooper did great! This afternoon was full of naps and relaxing. Jordan hasn't felt well and has slept most the day!
Poor guy that's not normal at all!!!
Fell straight to sleep after filling his belly :)



I'm anxiously waiting for Corey Conner to be born sometime today or tomorrow! I get to go visit with Stephanie tomorrow-Garrison will be here in just a few short weeks! Fun week ahead!

My favorite pic from the weekend of my little fella:



Oh the love I have for him is unexplainable! It's my greatest joy in life just taking care of him. I really love having our family and having so much fun with simple things in life!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: