Friday, May 6, 2011

Fayetteville Baby Shower!!!

Last Sunday I was able to celebrate Baby Cooper at the Shadrach home! Mrs. Shad, Marietta, Stephanie Peters and Kara Garen threw us a shower up here with our dear friends! The Shad Pad is really special to Jordan and I, not just because we love this family, but also we met at their home, had our wedding shower there too, and many fun memories with this family there! 

Marietta's adorable burlap marker board!
The hostess with the mostest, I've learned so much from this woman and am so grateful for all her love and support to us! 
Marietta and Stephanie

How sweet are these little booties :)
My amazing momma who I got to introduce to so many special people to me in Fayetteville! I hope to be half the mom she was to Luke and I, just an amazing woman!
Amanda and Elizabeth, two girls from our community group, beyond blessed by all the women in this group and such great friends we have made in Fayetteville. 
Mrs. Shad's adorable gift and she made him the most loving quilt!
This pic is a bit blurry, but I had to show what Cooper's Aunt and Uncle gave him, this awesome Razorback bin full of adorable Razorback gear! Kendyl helped write all my gifts all weekend and was so much help to me! We had a blast together!! So excited for Cooper to meet Aunt KK and Uncle Logan! 



Kendyl and Pat stayed the night after the Fayetteville Shower and were able to help me SO much with organizing the gifts and getting everything put up in his room. We all had a busy, fun weekend and it just makes me so excited to see his little face! The Fayetteville shower was so special as it was filled with mostly new friends who we have grown to love up here. The Lord has provided such a sweet group of women to love on me and provide fellowship for me and I'm so grateful for these relationships! 

This week has been filled with COMMUNITY GROUP GIRLS' NIGHT, WORK BABY SHOWERS, PRENATAL MASSAGE, AND LOTS OF TIME WITH FRIENDS! 

Last night I was able to get together with the girls from a place a do PRN work for and we had such a great time together and they blessed us with a gift. Jordan is watching baseball tonight, tomorrow we are going to Les Mis, and then Sunday we will celebrate Mother's Day with a special thought in mind this year :) and such appreciation for our own MOMS! 














1 comment:

Katie (From Passys to Parties) said...

I'm so sad I had to miss your shower! We need to go to lunch before that baby is born and I'll get you Cooper's present. So excited for ya'll!! Hope to see you soon!