Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Conway Baby Shower

Here are photos from this past Sunday's shower in Conway. I had such a great time and felt so loved by my dear friends! Everything about it was wonderful!!! They went with a "C" theme. There was a cute sign outside the front door with "baby" music playing. 

This is the sign in table. 
Mom and I with the gorgeous table full of "C' food: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Cucumber Sandwiches, etc.. all the food had a sign with the "c" theme. 
Meg, made this awesome diaper cake, I loved it! It was so sad to take it apart, but there were tons of diapers from it!!!!
Cranberry punch table
the gift table :) Thank you all for the wonderful goodies, we got so much great stuff!
Mrs. Helen made Cooper a stocking to match the ones she made Jordan and I for our wedding. 
My favorite little lady!!!! She even colored Cooper's gift. How adorable is she??!!!! I love her to pieces! Her mom gave so much of her time and effort to lead me more towards Christ since 7th grade and still loves and supports me so much! 
The "BEAUTIFUL" hostesses!!!!
Anne, Erin, Megan, Jill, me, Em and Meg
The shower was at Mrs. Teresa's gorgeous home and I'm so thankful for her allowing me to have a shower there. And look at this little man, Brody, I can't wait for him and Cooper to play!!! He was so good the whole shower and I just love him so much! 
Here we go: Belly 32 weeks :)

Thank you all for making this shower so wonderful and fun! 







1 comment:

Cary said...

Love it! That is the cutest photo of you and Winnie.
I am counting down the days until I get to meet Cooper. I love him already!