Also, we got some golf in there, i had a frozen yogurt date with Kate and Reese, yummy food, went to the new Neighborhood Market Walmart, watched a movie and I lounged in my anti-gravity chair-it's awesome!!!
Pic of belly: 33 weeks

Friday night Jordan put together Cooper's swing that his Nana, my momma, got him :)

The chair is from ByMarietta, it's wonderful and I like my little corner.
Jordan also put together our pack and play which is stored in a organized closet for baby gear. We also got our bathtub, it is from 4moms

We also put together what I thought was a jogging stroller, but when putting the adapter on it i realized the 1st warning said NO JOGGING! Back it went!
This was my stroller: baby jogger city mini:

I really liked it but already had a Chicco stroller and didn't have a need for it. So with our gift cards I was able to get the Bob Stroller for jogging!

I also got this little table from ByMarietta that goes great in my bedroom to complete my sitting corner

This week I get to pick up some frames I had made for Cooper's room, should receive some curtains I ordered and have such a fun KKG weekend to look forward too!!!! Don't feel bad for the hubby, he is off to Conway to play in a 3 day golf tour with my dad :) he deserves it, Jordan has been such a great help!!!
We have been busy but also have relaxed at home. This little guy has played so much outside his is pooped!

Happy Week to you all!!!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
you look so great! love the pics of the nursery. can't wait to see more. i want to make a trip up there sometime soon before sweet cooper gets here and get some pru time! love ya
Post a Comment