I want to honor both of our moms in this post and wish them a Happy Mother's Day!
Jordan and I are beyond blessed to have had moms who gave so much of themselves to make us better people. Our moms are loving, caring, selfless, encouraging and supportive through all seasons of life. Even when no one seems to understand you our moms know just the words to help build us up and make us stronger people. We have been blessed to be able to learn from both moms in these few years together and are excited for all they will pour into their first grandchild! They are so special to us and we love and celebrate them everyday, but are glad to make them stand out more today! I'm excited for the journey of learning to give my all to our sweet baby boy just like I see our moms give to us. Thank you Father in Heaven for years of love and fun with these women. Bless them beyond measure and may their hearts be filled with love today!
WE LOVE YOU MOM!!!!
side note: I'd like to wish all my NEW mom friends a wonderful, Happy 1st Mother's Day! Enjoy this day with your little one and family :)

No comments:
Post a Comment