This past weekend we went to central Arkansas and had a great time with family and friends. We went to an awards banquet and picnic with Jordan's company. It was really fun to meet all these people I hear about all the time.
I did a 12 mile run with my parents. I love getting to have these memories with them and am so proud of them!
I was able to spend time with the best in laws that anyone can have! They are so fun to visit with them and I'm so thankful for them!
Spent Sat. afternoon with my nose in Hobby Lobby, a girl's best friend:) And then had an early Birthday celebration with my hubby. A delicious supper at Bonefish and dessert at Orange Leaf.
Sunday was spent with my family and my mom made my favorite birthday supper: Pot Roast!!!! I am so thankful for this yummy meal and time I got to spend with them. They got me an awesome running jacket and this amazing thing called: The Stick and if you are a runner, you need this now! It's amazing for the muscles.
I got to spend Sunday morning with my best friend, Meg. We got to just sit and visit and it was the best gift! I haven't seen her in awhile and I loved our visit. She is expecting my first "nephew" in Feb and I'm SOOO pumped to meet this little man!!!
I love love love our families and thank you all for celebrating my birthday with me!
Out to dinner using the self timer :)
dessert :)
Our family, we love our Mello!!!
Mom and Me!
I love my little brother so much! He is a great man and one of my best friends!!!
Thanks parents for all you do for me! I appreciate you more than I can ever express!!!
My amazing husband that shows more love to me than I can comprehend, he is an amazing man and I'm so crazy about him!!! Thank you for making me feel special all the time:)
A birthday tradition, my own Maggie's but I always share!
Luke and Disney, we love our dogs!!
Look at this cute little Halloween decor, perfect for my parents!
I hope you all have had a great weekend! Happy first week of October!
Be blessed!
2 comments:
I LOVE the little weinie dog!! Too cute.
Great pics, and congrats on the 12 mile run!
Post a Comment