Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Best 26th Birthday!!!!

I woke up yesterday to start the 26th year of my life with a run in the starlit morning and enjoying the sunrise, blessing from God. Had a lovely morning with my Mello :)

I went by and started my day with




My coworkers threw me a little party and got me some hand made pottery!




Jordan knows how much I love displaying all my birthday cards so he expressed mailed my card to arrive right on my birthday and at work, since he wasn't in town.




I went from work to a surprised massage at Glo bought by my hubby! Had a yummy salad from market place with Elizabeth and a parfait from chick fil a! Yum!

I had the most relaxing evening of skyping with Jordan, planting flowers and taking a bath with my new bath salts and soaps from Elizabeth!

My day was like no other, slow and relaxing. I slept great with Jordan gone, which never happens and am just so thankful for all my cards, calls and messages for my birthday!

I'm a blessed woman filled with love and joy from so many people. Thank you for making me feel so special!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Emily Richardson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish i would have known and I would of snuck a little something in the shower gift for you:)! Hope you had a good day!