This past weekend I was able to run the half marathon in Conway, Ar. with both of my parents and a few friends! My mom and I stayed together or better yet she stayed with me, I was struggling all day with my running for some reason. My dad led the 2 hour and 15 min. pace group and we finished at 2:18, I'm really proud of that. My last race, 5 years ago, was 2:29, I seem to get more fit with age! I do hope that continues!!!
I saw my friend Marietta, Megan Matsuyama and Jonathan Bull who all ran too. I felt good after the run and have just been a bit sore, but not bad. Now I must rejoice over this race yet gear up again for December 4th's Half Marathon for St. Jude's Hospital.
My mom and I coming in to the final stretch, thank you my wonderful photographer Meg! My sweet momma to be, BFF, came out to take photos!!! That meant so much to me.
I'm so proud of my mom!
After the run I had a nice visit with Marietta and Meg before returning home. I was welcomed by the Wright family and my hubby after he sat through two delays in the Arkansas football game. I went to bed at 7:30 and slept till 8:00 the next morning!
The next day we went to church and then I went to celebrate our friends Nathan and Amy Hill"s baby to come, Tucker. And Jordan went to celebrate our friends Justin and Lauren Davis's son, Parker's 1st Birthday!
Me and Chelsea and all the HOTT mommas!!!
Chelsea, Amy, Elizabeth, Kara, Jordan and me :)
(thanks Chelsea for the pic, I stole it off your blog!)
Calm week ahead with Mello going to Doggie Daycare, Loving Choices Banquet, Pilates, Bible Study and a wonderful weekend in Branson with our Community group!
After the run I had a nice visit with Marietta and Meg before returning home. I was welcomed by the Wright family and my hubby after he sat through two delays in the Arkansas football game. I went to bed at 7:30 and slept till 8:00 the next morning!
The next day we went to church and then I went to celebrate our friends Nathan and Amy Hill"s baby to come, Tucker. And Jordan went to celebrate our friends Justin and Lauren Davis's son, Parker's 1st Birthday!
Me and Chelsea and all the HOTT mommas!!!
Chelsea, Amy, Elizabeth, Kara, Jordan and me :)
(thanks Chelsea for the pic, I stole it off your blog!)
Calm week ahead with Mello going to Doggie Daycare, Loving Choices Banquet, Pilates, Bible Study and a wonderful weekend in Branson with our Community group!

No comments:
Post a Comment