Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Momma's Birthday!!!

Today was our beautiful mother's birthday and we all were so lucky because it worked out where we could spend the whole day with her!!! Luke has a flag football tour. up here and so he is staying with us all weekend and my parents came up for a full fun day! 

We have watched lots of flag football, watched the Hog game :(, shopped, ate, hung out and spent time with mom. I'm so thankful to have learned so much from this woman about love and family. She edifies what it means to give your all to your family and I'm thankful to have had such a great mother in my life. I and all of us, love her so much and wouldn't be who we are without her influence of love in our life. She has always supported us and given us more than we could ask of her. I just am so thankful to my God who blessed me with this woman for so many years! We love you mom!!!!

Here she is opening all her birthday gifts! 
Mom and Dad, he got her handmade in Fayetteville Adirondack Chairs
Mom and her kiddos and grand dog :) 
Lots of flag football! 
Where we ate Mom's birthday dinner, Hog Haus to-go, delicious! 
Mom and brother
aren't they handsome. 
Dad's favorite thing, supporting Luke in his sports! 
Us doing self timer at the end of a fun day. I love this man so much!!!!

We have had very few weekends with us staying in Fayetteville and it has been delightful being home. Jordan is home all next week again, yeah! I'll be heading to Conway on Friday to run the half marathon Sat. and he will work hard, again, to cheer the Hogs to a victory over Ole Miss. 

Happy Weekend!!!!








No comments: