Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow day #1

Our snow day setup!!! Worked out great, good idea Jordan!



Mello would run outside for a bark and play in the snow and then come an stare at the electolog, eveytime. It was so funny!



All the snow, snow, snow!!!!



Thanks to my bff Meg, she mailed me the first 2 books of the Twilight series and I finished the first book in a day and half. I'm starting book 2 today to entertain me on snow day #2!


This book was way better than the movie. I'm not a big reader, even though I try to be, and I couldn't put this book down and I knew the ending already!

Hope you stay warm today!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

marietta said...

Ah! Mellow is so cute in the snow! Not only does blend in, his short legs are hidden!

marietta said...

Ah! Mellow is so cute in the snow! Not only does blend in, his short legs are hidden!